Howto add API key from Hetzner
How to generate an API key in Hetzner
- Log in to your Hetzner account.
- If you haven't done this yet, you need to first create a project and select it.
- Click on the Security tab in the left side menu.
- Click on API Tokens in the top menu.
- Click on the Generate API Token button.
- Enter a name for your API key and click Create.
- Your new API key will now be displayed on the screen. Make sure to copy it to your clipboard, as you won't be able to see it again.
How to add a Hetzner provider to StoreFrame Hub using an API key
- Log in to your Hub StoreFrame account.
- Click on the Providers tab in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Add Provider button.
- Select Hetzner from the list of providers.
- Enter a name to identify the key
- Paste your Hetzner API key into the API Key field.
- Click Save to add the Hetzner provider to Hub StoreFrame.
That's it! You can now use your provider to add new servers via the StoreFrame Hub!